Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 1 of 90


Day 1 is finally here! It's almost a relief to get started doing this challenge and stop thinking about it!
I got my first 30 minute segment of exercise in today. I went walking with two co-workers. We walked down the street and up a relatively good size hill to a water tower. I had to hold my hand over my mouth so I wasn't sucking in so much cold air. I hope to report soon that I don't have to do that. I love having my exercise done so I don't have to worry about it tonight. Maybe by next week I can start on that waking-up-at-5:15 thing.
So far I've only eaten 586 calories. I have another mini-meal to eat before I leave work. Today is easy. Tomorrow won't be too bad. It'll be the next few days after that when I will say "what was I thinking agreeing to this?"
Since I shared my "OMG I look like that?!" picture a few days ago, I thought I'd also share my "I used to look like this!" picture. This is me in college about 15 pounds over my goal weight. (My goal weight is 147) Please forgive the cow shirt and socks. I was young!

Exercise: .5/3.5 by 1/28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Yahooey! Day 1!

Yes! P.A.C.E. = Positive Action Changes Everything and now the fun begins! :)

I'm all for positive thinking and believing--but inspired action moves my life along in a way that brings me even more happiness, joy and freedom.

Maybe the whole 90 days--one day at a time--will be easy. :)

Imagine that possibility!

And maybe you'll think--"Wow! I'm so happy I agreed to do this! Who knew I was going to love it this much?!!"

I love the photo!

See! You can see yourself at your goal weight so easily, Marjorie. Just picture yourself as you appear here minus 15 pounds. :)

Love you,
Kathy