Thursday, June 7, 2007

Reeeeeeeewwwiiiiind! 90 Day Challenge Part 2, Take 3

A few weeks ago Donna and I had both noticed that we weren't feeling real excited about the challenge and had let things slide a bit so we refocused and recommitted, but decided to continue with where we were in the challenge.
Then Monday I told Donna that I needed to recommit...and this time I wanted to start back at Day 1. I realized that we were over 1/3 of the way through and I hadn't been doing all that I knew that I could. So Tuesday (June 5) we restarted numbering and made plans over lunch the next day of how we would do things differently to assure our success. We're checking in daily with each other on how we're doing with exercise, tracking and sticking to calories. Today is day 3 and we're off to a good start! I feel better mentally already. Part of it is getting the "borderline" or "caution" foods out of me--chips, cheese and a glass of wine from last week's birthday celebrations. I think part of feeling good is physical because I'm not having cravings (in fact, I've noticed that I'm feeling hunger in my stomach before having hunger thoughts in my head--that's how I like it!). I think part of feeling good already is mental too. I know I'm back on track and in control and that feels good.
So it's Day 3 of the 90 Day Challenge 2.2 haha!

No comments: