Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today...

was a very good "fierce" day :) I ate my planned meals and I did Week 4 of C25K. It's funny how the first time I do a week I am red and sweaty but by the 3rd time I'm doing okay. So today doing Week 4 for the first time I was red and very sweaty. I also discovered something for which I am very grateful--my UnderArmour Endure sports bra. Today my husband washed it so I brought an old sports bra with me to exercise today. It downright HURT to run and week 4 of C25K has you run two intervals of 3 minutes and 5 minutes. So for 16 minutes I held my arms under my chest to keep from bouncing myself too hard.
I have discovered a new snack--Emerald makes cocoa roasted almonds. They are delightful! It has a light dusting of dark cocoa on them and ever-so-slightly sweet with sucralose (it's the last ingredient so there isn't much of it). Delightful!

No comments: